2019 Yanmar Wake Surfing Competition Opening for Registration
Our first Platinum Event of the season will be opening tomorrow, April 9th at 11AM PDT.
The Yanmar Wake Surfing Competition is the oldest and most prestigious event in Japan, and will attract some of the best riders in the world in all divisions!
Links to the registration portal can be found below.
YANMAR WAKE SURFING COMPETITION
REMINDER*** YOU MUST BE A CURRENT CWSA ATHLETE TO COMPETE.
THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE STILL OPEN FOR REGISTRATION:
1. The Clarks Hill Wakesurf Open, held in Appling, Georgia https://www.competitivewakesurfing.com/events/2019/clarks-hill-wakesurf-open/
2. The King of Wakesurf, held in Predore, Italy https://www.competitivewakesurfing.com/events/2019/King-of-Wakesurf/
3. Wild West Wakesurf Shootout, held in Peoria, Arizona https://www.competitivewakesurfing.com/events/2019/Wild-West-Wake-Surf-Shootout/
OTHER EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Lookout for more information coming soon about the following events!
This will include information on registrations, running order, and other notable event changes!
1. Supra Pro Wake Tour, Stop 1 – Katy, Texas (May 17-18)2. Kingwinch Cup 19 – St. Petersburg, Russia (June 1-2)3. PHUKET 1st WAKESURFING CONTEST 2019 PRESENTED BY YANMAR IWP INTERNATIONAL WAKE PARK – Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (June 2)
*** You must be a registered CWSA athlete to sign up for these events.
If you haven’t already, please go ahead and renew your membership for the 2019 season by clicking on the ‘upgrade/renew membership’ link in your profile upon logging in.
You can sign in here:
Not Already a Member?
You can create your free account today by signing up at
Your account is free forever, but if you would like to upgrade your account we have 2 main options:
1. An Associate Account – for our non-competing wake surfing enthusiasts who would like more access to The CWSA and to help us grow. (Only $20.00 USD /season)
2. An Athlete Account – for people who want all of the benefits the CWSA has to offer, including competing at events. (Starting at only $35.00 USD /season)
You can upgrade your account easily upon logging into your account, by following the same instructions above.
Stay tuned on more information on our events and memberships coming very soon!
– The CWSA Team
The post 2019 Yanmar Wake Surfing Competition Opening for Registration appeared first on Competitive Wake Surf Association.